1. Submissions must come from an individual or group, not-for-profit, or organization living in one of the following Fibe TV communities:
- Manitoba: Brandon, Portage la Prairie, Selkirk, Winnipeg
2. A community member must be involved in the production of the show in any of the following ways; producer, cameraman, writer, host or part of the general production team.
3. The obligation falls to the community producer to ensure the program meets all copyright and usage rules prior to the start of production.
4. Your submission is not eligible if;
- You are employed by the companies of BCE or other Broadcast Distribution undertakings.
- The program is part of a commercial venture.
- The program does not comply with regulations set out by the CRTC.